All youth planning to show Dairy at the Dane County Fair must meet these species specific educational requirements:
- Complete Youth for the Quality Care of Animals (YQCA) certificate between 9/1/2021-6/15/2022
- Attend at least one approved education event
- Complete all training, and submit education card and YQCA certificate by June 15
- Education Requirement Card – This is the card you will complete after attending a species-specific education meeting/event to confirm attendance. You should upload the completed card by June 15.
- Submit YQCA certificate and education card(s) online (Portal Link)
Approved Education Offerings
2021-2022 Dairy Approved 4-H Education Meeting List
4-H Dairy Education Committee
The 4-H Dairy Education Committee provides county-wide leadership for educational workshops and support within the project. Contact the committee member noted below with questions regarding educational meetings and support in the project.
Dairy Committee Chairperson: Mitch Bruenig – firstname.lastname@example.org