Camping for the Dane County Fair will be in the North Lot with additional camping on Willow Island for Youth Exhibitors and ONLY Willow Island for Vendors
- North Lot camping provides 35 stalls of water and electrical hookups. Willow Island provides water and electrical hookups. The dump station is located on the north side of the North Lot.
- Campsite location is determined on a first come, first served basis. 2022 Camping permits for the Dane County Fair will be available beginning TUESDAY afternoon, July 19, 2022.
- Camping permits will be purchased through a self-registration/self-payment process. AEC will monitor camping permits and payments.
- The cost of a permit is $30 per night.
- Common Showers will be available in Pavilion 1, west end.
- 4-H Exhibitors and Commercial Vendors will be kept separated.
- Questions regarding camping can be directed to the Alliant Energy Center at 608-267-3976.
Additional camping may be available at Lake Farm Campground, approximately 3 miles (east) from AEC; this campground has electricity and water hookups available. Please call the Dane County Parks division at 608-246-3896 for assistance and to register.