Camping for the Dane County Fair will be on Willow Island ONLY for Youth Exhibitors and Vendors
- Willow Island provides water and electrical hookups. The dump station is located on the north side of the North Lot.
- Campsite location is determined on a first come, first served basis. 2023 Camping permits for the Dane County Fair will be available beginning TUESDAY afternoon, July 18, 2023.
- Camping permits will be purchased through a self-registration/self-payment process. AEC will monitor camping permits and payments.
- The cost of a permit is $35 per night.
- Common Showers will be available in Pavilion 1, west end.
- 4-H Exhibitors and Commercial Vendors will be kept separated.
- Questions regarding camping can be directed to the Alliant Energy Center at 608-267-3976.
Additional camping may be available at Lake Farm Campground, approximately 3 miles (east) from AEC; this campground has electricity and water hookups available. Please call the Dane County Parks division at 608-246-3896 for assistance and to register.